Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! We have now opened the position as VP Sales to join our exciting growth journey and help us build and improve our already amazing sales team. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big vision to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
As VP Sales you will be reporting to the Co-Founder and CEO, Marcus Wennmo and will have direct reports from the managers in the sales department. Eletive's mission is to create workplaces where people thrive and you will contribute by overlooking and optimizing current and future developed revenue streams. Your role will include but is not limited to:
- The responsibility for meeting global new ARR goals
- Execute and iterate strategies to maximize ROI, achieve revenue goals and expand the customer base on target markets
- Play a key role in strategizing and executing the global expansion plan
- Be overall accountable for analyzing sales performance to identify areas for improvement and making data-driven decisions
- The responsibility for securing accurate global forecasting and for setting clear, challenging and realistic goals within the sales business area
- Communicate and align the sales employees around business strategies and expectations, to ensure a clear and understandable path going forward for everyone
- Drive engagement in the sales teams and contribute with inspirational influence and guidelines in the teams
- The responsibility for developing and leading the sales organization consisting of Business Development Representatives (BDR), Account Executives (AE), Account Managers (AM) and Sales Enablement. The managers of each department are reporting directly to you
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Have a BA or higher in relevant education
- Have a minimum of 8 years of proven sales track record in fast-growing SaaS organizations and B2B Sales, preferably within HR Tech
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales leadership role and possess great leadership skills
- Have a proven track record of driving revenue growth and building high-performing sales teams
- Have a substantial experience with international expansions
- Are knowledgeable and up to date in modern sales tools and processes, as well as have a good understanding of CRM systems
- Have a scalable mindset in driving a sales organization
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to inspire and align people towards a clear direction
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work
- Have the ability to analyze, think strategically and execute on sales initiatives
- Are structured and process-oriented as a person
- Are fluent in English both written and verbal
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, after works and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
Our newly renovated office is located in central Malmö, only 3 minutes from the central station. We have a large rooftop terrace, a play area and for the ones that can’t get enough of doing workouts we also have a workout-station in our office.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Hanna Wollmark at email@example.com.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
Loading application form
Already working at Eletive?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.