Account Executive (German speaker)
Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! This opportunity allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big mission to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
As an Account Executive, you are expected to use your knowledge and experience to work with our accounts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with many different parts. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Present how Eletive creates value in organizations.
- Guide potential customers in Eletive's People Success Platform.
- Handle large numbers of parallel ongoing customer dialogues.
- Present Eletive in potential customer steering group meetings.
- Be part of the backbone of building our global sales team.
- Handle legal and data structure discussions.
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitors.
- Work with the latest sales technology and processes to stay efficient.
This can both be an on-site role at our HQ in Malmö, Sweden and a 100% remote based role with occasional travels to Sweden required (i.e. onboarding, kickoffs, quarterly reviews etc).
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Have some years of experience and a proven track record in B2B sales or consulting in SaaS tools. (CRM, ERP, HR platforms, etc)
- Are knowledgeable in modern Sales tools and processes as well as have a good understanding of CRM systems.
- Have the ability and a will to understand the customer's needs.
- Write and speak fluent German and English.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and is structured as a person.
- Are responsive and a team player.
- Are always ready to go the extra mile to succeed.
- Want to be involved in changing industry and challenging traditional ways of working.
- Like analyzing and developing yourself, your sales technique, and your results.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work.
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, afterworks and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
Account Executive (German speaker)
Loading application form
Already working at Eletive?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.