At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance, and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
Our office is a place where our people thrive and perform at their best, and that supports us in building and developing our culture further. We have just moved into a brand new, bigger and modern office located in central Malmö.
We are now looking for the company's first Data Engineer.
As a part of our product and engineering team and the first role of this kind at Eletive, you are getting the exciting opportunity to take ownership for setting up the data pipeline from scratch where we will rely heavily on your expertise. You have the important mission to extract, load and transform data from many different structured and unstructured data sources. You will enable a data informed culture, ensuring that we can determine how well we perform and make it possible for us to react quickly, to enable growth. You will partner with all our departments to understand data needs and build a solution that delivers high quality and reliable data.
We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve using a DevOps mindset. We hope that is something that makes you tick as well.
To thrive in this role, be believe that you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, MIS or related qualification.
- Have experience working to build new pipelines and integrations using cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
- Have experience working day-to-day using a popular data warehouse, like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake.
- Are well-versed with Python and SQL.
- Possesses knowledge in Apache Airflow and DBT or similar.
- Have some experience of BI tools like Tableau, Qlik or Power BI.
- Bring a security-first mindset to how we build and support products.
- Have a strong personal drive and are used to proactively solving problems and acquiring relevant information or knowledge when needed.
- Knows how to take full responsibility for making your own work moving forward and for it to be delivered in a structured manner.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As a Data Engineer, you will become an important part of our product team, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, we can make sure that you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.