At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We’re now looking for a Senior UX Researcher who knows how to develop strong strategies through data and also has the mastery of their craft to transform them into impressive features.
As part of our product team, you are expected to use your knowledge and experience to help build a product that provides the greatest possible value to our customers and users. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify our product. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze UX/UI.
- Implement processes and methods of gathering both qualitative and quantitative data from our users.
- Work closely with product managers and developers.
- Create and design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new product features and other improvements.
- Take responsibility for the UX/UI of the product.
- Collaborate and exchange experiences with colleagues to arrive at the best solutions and constantly evolve.
- Learn new things. We are constantly looking for new solutions, services, and opportunities to make ourselves better and more efficient as teams and individuals.
- Have fun at work and feel proud that you are part of and contribute to a more prosperous society.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Experience conducting user interviews, leading UX research sessions, leading focus groups, and analyzing quantitative data.
- A comprehensive understanding of different research methodologies and their suitability for answering different questions.
- A user-centric mindset and a well-developed understanding of user reasoning.
- Have 5+ years of experience creating modern UX/UI for enterprise software products such as web applications and/or mobile applications.
- Have experience using Figma (or similar).
- Have a great understanding of, and experience in working closely with development teams.
- Can create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on technical descriptions and own research.
- Are structured, meticulous, have a holistic view and have a desire to create innovative solutions with the user in focus.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship.
We can't wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As our Senior UX researcher, you will become an important part of our Product team, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – get in touch today! Apply by clicking the button below and sending in your CV and a link to a work sample. We look forward to reading your application!