At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
As our Video Content Specialist you are responsible for the coordination, production, and editing of all our video content. You will create and leverage video interviews, testimonials, product demos, tutorials, webinars, social media videos, and other storytelling styles in video format to strengthen our marketing initiatives.
The right candidate will have experience in producing, editing, and optimizing a variety of videos. You have a creative mind and are able to translate a variety of messages into a compelling visual stories that resonate with our target group and are consistent with our brand.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Producing and/or directing video content for our website, blog, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other video platforms
- Managing the production of all our video content (shooting, editing, uploading, optimizing, color grading and adding effects)
- Managing the production and marketing of real-time video-streaming of events and webinars
- Coordinating with the marketing and sales team to distribute videos that support other content efforts
- Leveraging interviews, testimonials, demos, and other video styles to meet the needs of the target audience
- Optimizing videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags
To thrive in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience or an interest in corporate video creation, including filming and recording audio
- Experience in video editing/post-production using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Motion graphics skills
- Experience in planning, producing and marketing video webinars
- Social Media skills and awareness of the different social media and video platforms
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As Video Content Specialist, you will become an important part of our Marketing team, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – get in touch today! Apply by clicking the button below and sending in your CV and a link to a work sample. We look forward to reading your application!