Account Execution Team Manager
Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! This unique opportunity as a Team Manager for our Account Executives allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big mission to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
As an Account Execution Team Manager, you will be reporting to the VP Sales and will have direct reports from Account Executives. Eletive's mission is to create workplaces where people thrive and you will contribute by being responsible for your team’s performance, development and well-being.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage a team of Account Executives
- Set, follow up and communicate clear expectations on soft and hard targets on both team level and individual level
- Support the team in performing accurate forecasting, account mapping, and other sales-driving initiatives
- Leverage and develop HubSpot, Sales Navigator or any other business tool by reporting and mastering data insights to constantly seek ways of improvement in individual and team performance
- Plan and execute regular sales enablement activities in alignment with VP Sales and Head of Sales Enablement
- Work closely and interact with other departments such as Business Development, Customer Experience and Product
- Keep up to date on the world around us, the techniques, and methods we are using as well as following trends and movements in HR Tech sphere
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Have 3+ years of experience working with sales in a global organization, preferably in SaaS or Scale-up
- Possess great leadership skills and are passionate about seeing your team members grow and succeed
- Have a proven track record in driving international high-performing sales teams
- Have experience working with CRM systems, such as HubSpot or similar
- Have experience with forecasting and creating structure
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are conscientious as a person and detail-oriented in your work
- Are fluent in English both written and verbal
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, afterworks and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
Our newly renovated office is located in central Malmö, only 3 minutes from the central station. We have a large rooftop terrace, a play area and for the ones that can’t get enough of doing workouts we also have a workout-station in our office.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
Account Execution Team Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Eletive?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.