At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance, and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our fantastic sales team.
As Sales Operations Specialist, you will primarily own Hubspot (CRM) reporting and support for our sales team, manage our relationships with third-party technology tools and work closely with each of our client and partner-facing departments.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize Hubspot workflows, data hygiene and process refinements
- Create and maintain Hubspot reports and dashboards to support business initiatives
- Analyze the results and find patterns so we can optimize and improve our way of working
- Work closely with the Sales Team Leads, CRO and Marketing to have them updated on the trends and results
- Onboard and train all sales new hires in Hubspot and sales enablement tools
- Design and update sales territory maps and account targeting lists
- Responsible for creating a great process around RFP's
- Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and work with cross-functional groups to implement these improvements
To thrive in this role, we believe that you:
- 2+ years experience, preferably in Sales Operations department
- Experience creating reports and dashboards from Hubspot CRM
- Hubspot Admin experience
- Experience leading the training of technology tools and resources
- Are structured and organized and pay great attention to details.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As Sales Operations Specialist, you will become an important part of our Sales department, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.