At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance, and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
Our office is a place where our people thrive and perform at their best, and that supports us in building and developing our culture further. We have just moved into a brand new, bigger and modern office located in central Malmö.
We're on an exciting growth journey and to ensure we grow in numbers of amazing co-workers we need to strengthen our People team with one more star in recruiting and employer branding.
We already have two awesome Hannas in the team (I promise that being named Hanna is not a requirement 😉). One Hanna is our Lead for Talent Acquisition and she is the one who will onboard you to the Eletive way of recruiting. The other Hanna is our Talent Acquisition Specialist just as you will be, and you will all work together on ensuring we find and hire the right people to join our journey. Besides Hanna and Hanna, the team also includes me Johanna, Head of People who is also the one you will report to. Fun fact is that we’re a quite new People team where there still are processes and ways of working to be defined and implemented during the coming year as our Eletive team grows.
Your role will include:
- End-to-end recruitment in order to find, address and hire the right people
- Provide support and consultation to hiring managers in candidate selection and other day-to-day queries
- Inspire our candidates through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates on a proactive basis who are ready to join our Eletive team when opportunities become available.
- Tactically source passive and active candidates through a variety of recruitment methods such as networking, LinkedIn, use of social media and employee referrals to ensure we find the most qualified candidates.
- Be an Eletive ambassador, continuously exploring new areas for outreach, relationship building, and employer branding initiatives and activities.
- Lead or take an essential part in projects on recruitment experience, employer branding or other HR related topics as we’re a small team with an important mission.
To thrive in this role we believe that you:
- Have 1+ years of experience of end-to-end recruitment, preferably from a tech company, start-up, or recruitment agency.
- Have a passion for, and experience of working with everything TA-related, ranging from recruitment activities to projects on candidate experience and employer branding.
- Experience with common recruitment tools, processes, and applications (e.g. ATS systems, social networking, outreach/sourcing tools)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Swedish
- Have an interest in writing adverts and other texts that translates our culture and what we want to express in to words
- Possess great cooperation skills and thrive in a small team where we help one another
- Have a self-starter mindset; you are independent, solution-focused, results-oriented, and do not give up easily
- Have a drive to always look for improvements as we are on a growth journey which in practice means that there are things that needs to be updated and set in place as we move a long. We expect you to take an active part in developing and excelling our ways of working.
- Are highly organized with great attention to details
We can't wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will become an important part of our People Experience team, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.