At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and well-being in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
Our office is a place where our people thrive and perform at their best, and that supports us in building and developing our culture further. We have just moved into a brand new, bigger and modern office located in central Malmö.
As part of our product team, you are expected to build a product that provides the greatest possible value to our customers and users. The product must also be stable and easy to maintain and further develop. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify our product using a DevOps mindset. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with many different parts. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working with React/Redux and Node.
- Contribute to various areas such as development, UX, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Work with simple, clear, and transparent processes.
- Collaborate and exchange experiences with colleagues to arrive at the best solutions and constantly evolve.
- Learn new things. We are constantly looking for new solutions, services, and opportunities to make ourselves better and more efficient as teams and individuals.
- Have fun at work and feel proud that you are part of and contribute to a more prosperous society.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Are familiar with or willing to learn Agile Practices, such as Scrum, Automated Testing, Code Reviews, Continuous Delivery, etc.
- Have a passion for creating fantastic products with the user in focus that is aesthetically pleasing.
- Like to be a part of and work as a team.
- Are structured and have a desire to create innovative solutions that follow best practices and that others understand.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
We can't wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will become an important part of all of Eletive, and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.