Our employees are engaged and happy, and we have the data to prove it! We believe in giving our employees freedom, responsibility, and opportunities to grow. Together, we create a market-leading product that helps our customers become more engaged, happy, and perform better. The success of Eletive results in millions of people having a happier everyday life! If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for a Senior UX Designer with experience working with strong design and research skills.
As part of our product team, you are expected to use your knowledge and experience to help build a product that provides the greatest possible value to our customers and users. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify our product using a DevOps mindset. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze UX.
- Work closely with product managers and developers.
- Create and design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new product features and other improvements.
- Take responsibility for the UX of the product.
- Collaborate and exchange experiences with colleagues to arrive at the best solutions and constantly evolve.
- Learn new things. We are constantly looking for new solutions, services, and opportunities to make ourselves better and more efficient as teams and individuals.
- Have fun at work and feel proud that you are part of and contribute to a more prosperous society.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Have 3-5+ years of experience creating modern UX/UI for enterprise software products such as web applications and/or mobile applications.
- Have extensive experience using Figma (or similar).
- Are experienced with the Adobe suite.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of graphics and design.
- Have a great understanding of, and experience in working closely with development teams.
- Understand Agile Practices, such as Scrum.
- Can create great and good looking wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on technical descriptions and own research.
- Know how to translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Have a passion for creating world-class products with the user in focus that is aesthetically pleasing and modern.
- Are structured, meticulous, have a holistic view and have a desire to create innovative solutions with the user in focus.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify opportunities for improvement and are a driving force in the work.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship.
What do we offer?
We want you to love your work, your co-workers, and your workplace. We also want you to feel inspired, included, and have a lot of fun. Our aim is to be the best employer in the world!
At Eletive, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize. You will also have the opportunity to have an impact on the work we do. Apart from that, we offer several company-wide benefits.
In addition to a great workplace and colleagues, you will end your day with a great feeling knowing that you are making a positive difference for people all over the world.
Do you want to become a part of our amazing team? We recruit continuously, so send in your application immediately. Apply by clicking the button below!