Our employees are engaged and happy, and we have the data to prove it!
We believe in giving our employees freedom, responsibility, and opportunities to grow. Together, we create a market-leading product that helps our customers become more engaged, happy, and perform better. The success of Eletive results in millions of people having a happier everyday life!
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you. By joining a fast-growing company, you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with experience in B2B sales and revenue generation.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that combine 3+ years of relevant experience and an exceptional drive to always learn, improve, and deliver on target.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you are expected to use your knowledge and experience to ensure our predefined customer acquisition goals are met.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and keyword performance testing.
- Managing bids and budgets to ensure successful campaigns and to meet predefined KPI’s.
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best ROI.
- Testing different messages across different channels to find the best way to introduce our product to each target group
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and website.
- Creating weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance and opportunity.
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you have:
- A passion for learning. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and are on top of changes as they roll out.
- 3+ years of related digital or social media advertising experience.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing.
- A deep understanding of Adwords & Linkedin.
- Experience with web tracking and revenue attribution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A solution-oriented and creative mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship.
What do we offer?
We want you to love your work, your co-workers, and your workplace. We also want you to feel inspired, included and have a lot of fun. Our aim is to be the best employer in the world!
At Eletive, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize. You will also have the opportunity to have an impact on the work we do. Apart from that, we offer several company-wide benefits.
In addition to a great workplace and colleagues, you will end your day with a great feeling knowing that you are making a positive difference for people all over the world.
Do you want to become a part of our amazing team? We recruit continuously, so send in your application immediately. Apply by clicking the button below!