Our employees are engaged and happy, and we have the data to prove it! We believe in giving our employees freedom, responsibility, and opportunities to grow. Together, we create a market-leading product that helps our customers become more engaged, happy, and perform better. The success of Eletive results in millions of people having a happier everyday life! If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for someone to work with Talent Acquisition and Coordinator Lead that will help us grow our team!
As part of our team, you are expected to contribute your knowledge and experience to find and recruit candidates as well as administrative tasks. Eletive is growing rapidly, which gives all employees the opportunity to take great responsibility and grow with the company. In this role, you will play a crucial role in fulfilling vacant positions, i.e. identify potential candidates who have an interest in Eletive. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Perform candidate search, outreaches, screening and interviews.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Provide an efficient and engaged experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks and closing of candidates.
- Recruit top talent who live our values, achieve hiring goals and reduce our time to hire.
- Coordinate directly with Eletives management team to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Overall company administrative support.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Work with recruitment today.
- Have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and a solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Have knowledge about the Tech industry and preferably SaaS.
- Is interested in working with digital solutions at a fast-growing company.
- Is a person full of energy but at the same time perceptive and a team player.
- Is interested in growing with the company and get more responsibility within the area of HR
- Are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve success.
- Like to analyze and develop yourself, your technique, and your results.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you are independent, solution-focused, results-oriented, and do not give up easily.
- Writes and speaks fluent Swedish and English.
What do we offer?
We want you to love your work, your co-workers, and your workplace. We also want you to feel inspired, included, and have a lot of fun. Our aim is to be the best employer in the world!
At Eletive, you will work together with passionate, driven, and smart colleagues. We have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize. You will also have the opportunity to have an impact on the work we do. Apart from that, we offer several company-wide benefits.
In addition to a great workplace and colleagues, you will end your day with a great feeling knowing that you are making a positive difference for people all over the world.
Do you want to become a part of our amazing team? We recruit continuously, so send in your application immediately. Apply by clicking the button below!